To Vote For Moderator "Click Me" Post Reply If This Helps. :D

Go down

To Vote For Moderator "Click Me"  Post Reply If This Helps.   :D Empty To Vote For Moderator "Click Me" Post Reply If This Helps. :D

Post  killerintown5555 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:03 pm

To Vote For Moderator Go To "Home,Server Talk, Moderator Vote 1.0" Hope This Helps Oh And Vote For Killerintown5555 You Will Not Regret It Very Happy

killerintown5555

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2012-12-26

Back to top Go down

To Vote For Moderator "Click Me"  Post Reply If This Helps.   :D Empty Re: To Vote For Moderator "Click Me" Post Reply If This Helps. :D

Post  wynleon99 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:20 pm

killerintown5555 wrote:To Vote For Moderator Go To "Home,Server Talk, Moderator Vote 1.0" Hope This Helps Oh And Vote For Killerintown5555 You Will Not Regret It Very Happy

1. U posted this in the wrong section
2. U're in the next mod vote (maybe 11 days)

wynleon99

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2012-12-20
Leeftijd : 20

Back to top Go down

To Vote For Moderator "Click Me"  Post Reply If This Helps.   :D Empty Re: To Vote For Moderator "Click Me" Post Reply If This Helps. :D

Post  killerintown5555 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:48 am

I posted it here seeing who they should vote for and they dont know where to go so I posted it here so I can help them instaed of them trying to find vote Wink

killerintown5555

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2012-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wynleon99 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:52 am

Okie....

wynleon99

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2012-12-20
Leeftijd : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down