Multikraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruru Mod App (:

Go down

Ruru Mod App (: Empty Ruru Mod App (:

Post  Ruruzxcz Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:28 am

How old are you? 15
Why should you be the next moderator?I want to help people in need,and I feel that being is a great responsibility because I like helping people.I like helping people with their Minecraft problems and sorting out issues and disputes. I am loyal, mature and experienced.This is the first server that I've ever been in Minecraft and have found it to be a wonderful community filled with awesome individuals. I had some really cool adventures and experience and would like to give back to the community by helping out as a moderator. I believe that I have what it takes to contribute to a wholesome, fun experience for everyone by enforcing the rules and helping everyone that needs my assistance.It has a special place in my life because even just for a few minutes, I can get away from the hassle of real life and live out an adventure which I can only dream of. It inspires creativity and brotherhood amongst factions and other players as well. It fosters the spirit of comradeship and houses a network of people who are able to form lasting friendships.
How long are u online a day?Maybe Bout 3-12 Hours A Day Razz
What things have u done for the server already?Currently Nothing (: But Ill Work Hard . Build Awesome Things For This Awesome Server. And Will Serve The Owner Well (:
anything else u want to say?This Server Is Great (: It Has No Lag ! Very Happy Glad To Play In It (:
-Ruru

Ruruzxcz

Back to top Go down

Ruru Mod App (: Empty Re: Ruru Mod App (:

Post  Freek Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:59 am

Nice app you are in the modvote!
Freek
Freek
Admin

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2012-12-16

https://multikraft.actieforum.com