Multikraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application from inyoface1234.

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Application from inyoface1234. Empty Moderator Application from inyoface1234.

Post  inyoface1234 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:14 am

How old are you? I am 13.
Why should you be the next moderator? Because I could make PvP arenas and Shops to help new people that dont have money, and to generally be nice and improve upon thing that are not so good.
How long are u online a day? It depends usually I'm on 6 to 7 hours a day (I'm in internet school)
What things have u done for the server already? I have not done anything yet but I promise if I become Moderator on MultiKraft I will do a lot of things for the server that is useful.
anything else u want to say? I will prove to be one of the best Moderators of the server, MultiKraft.

inyoface1234

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2012-12-23

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application from inyoface1234. Empty Re: Moderator Application from inyoface1234.

Post  wynleon99 Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:32 am

inyoface1234 wrote:How old are you? I am 13.
Why should you be the next moderator? Because I could make PvP arenas and Shops to help new people that dont have money, and to generally be nice and improve upon thing that are not so good.
How long are u online a day? It depends usually I'm on 6 to 7 hours a day (I'm in internet school)
What things have u done for the server already? I have not done anything yet but I promise if I become Moderator on MultiKraft I will do a lot of things for the server that is useful.
anything else u want to say? I will prove to be one of the best Moderators of the server, MultiKraft.

Woah! So Many 13 Years Old Minecrafter
haha ur brains All about PvP Arena eh...
wow internet skool... Interesting...
Erm... Have u help guests before?
We Might Consider.... First, we need to get to know u so chaty with us and all members

wynleon99

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2012-12-20
Leeftijd : 24

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application from inyoface1234. Empty Re: Moderator Application from inyoface1234.

Post  inyoface1234 Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:40 am

Yes I have helped guests on other servers and I will make sure to chat with the members

inyoface1234

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2012-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down